Friday, July 22, 2016

Everything will be alright.


Because I know you are in control, God.

I am going through a very tough season now. It feels like everything is unravelling, falling apart piece by piece. God, I surrender my hurts to you. I’m building up walls against him now as a defence mechanism, but I don’t think that’s the way to go. I’m so lost, and I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know what’s right, or what’s wrong. Guide me God. Teach me your ways. Help me look beyond my hurts, to look to you for your unfailing love and grace that I will also need to give to him. Help me not to hate even when I’m hurting so deeply. Teach me what grace really means. Create in me a heart that’s willing to forgive. May your will be done, not mine. May my actions be in line with your will, even if it’s something difficult to do. It may not be today, it may not be this week, but I am certain that you will.

Even through this tough time, something good always comes out of it. You have taught me to lean so much more on you, given me revelations, to learn what it means to truly trust you. You draw me close to you, teaching me to find comfort in your words. In the stillness, my spirit quietly trusts in you. I am assured. God, thank you also for the prayer warriors you’ve placed around me. I am grateful and thankful that they rally around me with prayer. Bless these amazing friends, and their relationships hehe.
Cute Spinning Flower Black