Friday, March 4, 2016

When I jumped off the building.

10th floor: I saw the well-known loving couple hitting each other.



9th floor: I saw Sean worrying about his sick daughter.



8th floor: Ah mei just found out that her fiancĂ©e is sleeping with her best friend.



7th floor: Dan is taking her daily anti-depression medicine.



6th floor: Jobless Heng still buys 7 newspapers everyday to search for a job everyday. 



5th floor: The much-respected Mr.Wong is trying his wife's undergarment.


4th floor: Rose is fighting with her boyfriend again.


 3rd floor: Old man is still hoping everyday that someone would come by and pay him a visit.



2nd floor: I saw Lily staring at the picture of her lost husband since half a year ago.



1st floor:


 


The people that I saw just now are looking at me now.


 I think after they see me now, they might feel that their problems are not that bad after all.




I found this on someone's blog.  Meaningful ay?

Remember that there will always be someone who has worse problems than you.
Cheer up everyone who has been feeling down this few days.
Days will get better if you stay positive :)

By the way,
People living in this block are all having problems.
Fengshui not good kot.
They should move house LOL.
Cute Spinning Flower Black