Sunday, October 18, 2015

UMP - University of Malaysia, Pahang.



UPU result was finally out and all of the Matriculation's, ASASI's and Diploma's leavers were squirming in their seat, feeling nervous to know their destined result. I could not even sleep the day before the result was out. Not to mention, I had to take medicine as runny nose started to kick in. It doubled up my nausea. 

So, I was working when the results were out. Phone kept on vibrating, getting non-stop text messages. I couldn't check UPU because my data connection decided to a bitch that day. Boyfie suggested me to check via text message. I used my mom's phone, typed all the information and clicked send. Waited for 15 minutes, no reply. Then, my boss suruh pulak handle machine besar gedabak tu. Gave phone to mom. Every time I looked back, my mom kept on checking her phone to see if there's any reply.

And gosh, after almost 2 hours, finally a reply. 

Mom : Shikaaaaaaaaaaa! *Sad plus shocked face*
Me    : *Turned back while handling the machine like a boss haha* Shika dapat apa mami...
Mom : Perlis, kos kejuruteraan perisian.... (It was my last choice I think)
Me    : *Trying to be calm*
Mom : *Ran to me and hugged me* Congrats sayang.
Me    : Apa congrats, Shika tidak mau kos komputer, dah la PERLIS :(
Mom : *Showed her phone*

  ' Tahniah. Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Ijazah Sarjana Muda Kejuruteraan Kimia '

(Well actually they sent me the course code, I had to search the code to double confirm the course cos I applied two courses there.)

I screamed, she screamed. The other workers were looking at us haha. I hugged her, nak nangis wei. 

Me    : Mami ni, nasib baik Shika tak sakit jantung.

I got the course I wanted.
I was thrilled to have received the offer. 
It could not get any better than this. 
Hallelujah!

So now, I'm currently in UMP, in my very cosy room, writing this post. 

Geez. More years away from family.
More walks to my faculty. 
More years of being annoyed by university mates. 
More.. torment.

I will post about UMP soon since there's so little details that can be found in the internet. Like no one blogs about UMP. Okay, obviously there are some people who wrote about UMP, but there's nothing about the systems, etc. 

No promises though. I've been extremely busy since the first day I registered. 
Lazy? Yes, I am a lazy blogger. 

:P
Cute Spinning Flower Black