Saturday, September 12, 2015

Such a fibber.



When someone's not worth your time, you leave. After some time, that person comes out of nowhere and talks to you. It's a normal conversation at first.

'Hey.'
'How are you?'
'How's everyone at home?'
'Everyone misses you here.'

As the conversation becomes more intense, that person starts to get emotional. Bringing up the past.

'I am sorry. Really sorry.'
'I miss you.'
'I need you back.'
'I'll wait for you.'

And all those words you don't want to hear start to flow out.

Ludicrous, isn't it? Just because I appear to believe your bullshit, doesn't mean I'm as stupid as you think I am. I'm just laughing inside and waiting to see what else you come up with. Look, there's nothing you could say that's going to change my mind. I'm really glad that we're not together anymore. I did my part but you broke my heart. So, I won't make the same mistakes again now.

Ps: Found out that my ex is still an asshole. A day after I rejected him (again), he had a new girlfriend already. Please give this guy a big round of applause.
Cute Spinning Flower Black