Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ex's mother.


Get to the stage where I think I'm coming through all the torment and heartache, through the worst of it. Then his mother, who I totally adore will not leave me alone lol. She's a lovely woman and she's very kind towards me. She has an amazing outlook on life that I really want to learn from her because she's so positive.

She knows how much I loved his son and would do anything but my ex really messed me around. Treated me weirdly and I still put up with it until I found out he's cheating on me.

And I'm torn whether or not I should reply her messages, keep in contact with her because I just really admire her as a mentor, as a woman I can look up to. It has nothing to do with my ex and it saddens me that she is his mother since I know she has no obligations to keep in contact with me anymore since her son and I broke up.

I don't want her to think that I'm ignoring her. But I don't want to give the impression that I'm keeping in contact with her because of him. I really have no other intentions. I haven't talked to my ex in months and I plan on never speaking to him again. I know for a fact that we will not get back together. I have already moved on.

Well I guess, sometimes you end up having a great friendship with people's parents, just because a relationship ends, doesn't mean you can't still keep it friendly with their family ay (as long as it's not obsessive).
Cute Spinning Flower Black