Sunday, May 4, 2014

Turn-off

So I met Joe and the gang at church today. Joe dyed her hair pink! Friggin' pwetty :> Anyway, Joe and Fred were talking about their dates during secondary school days. They have gone on numerous dates during school days, and although most have been forgotten with time, there are some really sweet and horrifying ones that they could remember till today.

Here are some biggest turn-off they encountered:

1) STINGYNESS
A gentleman wouldn't count every single cent. You really shouldn't be a miser, especially on a date. Joe enjoy pissing these men off by spending more of their money. On the other hand, she spend less of generous guys' because she will paisei. Lol. Oh ya, I also don't like guys who spend or ask for money from a girl. Men must have pride!

2) PHYSICALLY DIRTY/BODY ODOUR
You can tahan meh? I cannot sia. There's this thing called 'perfume', you know. Wear it.

3) LOUD, AGGRESSIVE MOVEMENTS
Their volume is so high that even people at the other end of the restaurant can hear them. Their movements are so exaggerated that you end up feeling embarrassed for him. 

4) THE EMO KIDS
For once, stop sighing and talking about what a poor thing you are. I like guys who have a positive thinking towards life. Humourous, confident, cheerful guys get the girls, you know? Stop being pessimistic. Have confidence in yourself!

5) THE SMS KING
Smsing all the time on a date shows me that you are not interested in me. But can you like don't show it so obviously? Oh ya, men who pick up phones and flirt with other girls openly in front of me also turns me off.

6) TOO SERIOUS, NO SENSE OF HUMOR
People who take life too serious and not laugh at anything. Or people who laugh at everything they say even if it's totally not funny at all. Maybe he is humorous, just not on the same line as me. I think I'm already a very lame person. If I can't laugh at your jokes, then you are really major lame.

7) SELFISHNESS
Guys who put themselves before woman. So ungentlemanly.

8) FARTING/BURPING OUT LOUD ON PURPOSE
No, it's not funny to me.

9) WHEN GUYS OPPOSE TO EVERYTHING I SAY.
Can you for once, stop disagreeing with me?? I don't like men who criticize and nitpick everything in the world as well.

10) SEXUALLY OVERCHARGED /OBSESSED WITH SEX
Desperate guys/girls who keep hinting you towards the sexual side, or overly eager to have something sexual with you. I don't like. This is a huge turn off for me.

There are more actually but I shall stop here. Too lazy to type.
Cute Spinning Flower Black