Thursday, November 29, 2012

When boredom strikes - again.


1. Full name : Shika Hanna
2. Nickname : Shika, Hanna, Anna, etc
3. Primary school : SK Taman Cuepacs
4. Tall or Short : I’m short :(
5. Have crush on someone : Adam Levine
6. Pepsi or coke : Pepsi 1D !

Have you ever ,
7. Been in an airplane : Oh yeah, it’s fun! and scary….
8. Been in a relationship : Mentally dating celebrities that don't even know I exist, so yeah ;)
9. Been in a car accident : NO.

First & last ,
10. First best friend : Um, a Chinese boy named Wai Wai.
11. First word : Gaga ?? I have no idea, need to ask my mom.
12. Last person you talked to in person : Daddy!
13. Last person you texted : Sean.

14. Last friend you watched a movie with : Thiveya, Felicity and Mandeep.

15. Last food you ate : Hot and spicy fish yum yum yum :9
16. Last movie you watched in theaters : Sinister, wasn’t happy with the ending.
17. Last song you listened to : Ready Or Not by Bridget Mendler

18. Last thing you bought : A chemistry book -.-

Favorites ,
19. Food : Any spicy food :D
20. Drink : Soya Bean and Coffeeee
21. Animal : I LOVE TIGERS.
22. Color : Black?
23. Place : My room :3
24. Movie : Wrong Turn 1-5, The Shrine, wait, there are a lot of movies !
25. Subject : UGH none.
 Well maybe Maths, Modern Maths! SAY NO TO ADDITIONAL MATHS.

Have you ever ,
26. Fallen in love with someone : Adam Levineeeeee :3 Haha I don’t know LMAO
27. Eaten a whole pizza : Nope.
28. Did something you regret : Oww yeah.
29. Broke a promise : Yup, sorry :/
30. Hid a secret : Well obviously yeah
31. Pretended to be happy : Who doesn’t ?

Have you ever ,
32. Held a gun/knife for self defense : Um toy gun yes ;)
33. Broke someone’s heart : Maybe
34. Been in love : I don’t know.
35. Been arrested : Nope.
36. Smoke : NOOOOOOO, it’s bad for health!
37. Do drugs : NEVER.
38. Wanted piercings : I pierced my ears. 2 on the right, 1 on the left.

39. Wanted tattoos : Yeah but it is forbidden by the bible. So no.


Do you believe in ,
40. Yourself : Sometimes.
41. Miracles : Totally.
42. Forever & always : Depends. I’m forever and always love Jesus!


Honestly ,
43. Is there one person you want to be with right now : My late uncle Backly R.I.P.
44. Who are your real Friends : God knows who.

45. What is your favourite F word : Freeeeeeeeee!!! ;)
46. What is your favourite B word : Bored.
47. Do you wish to get back with your ex : I don’t even have an ex ;)
48. Do you miss you ex : Refer no. 47
49. What type of partner you want : Can cook, can clean
, independent, has an income, healthy boundaries with friends and family, smart, imaginative like me, sense of humor, understanding, good looking :P and of course taller than me ;)
50. What do you hate : Feeling self-conscious, stupid people who pretend to be smart, war, racism, ignorance.
Cute Spinning Flower Black