Saturday, September 22, 2012

Zayn Malik ♥ 1Direction

This fella is too cute to handle :3

What can I say,
He has such an amazayn voice!
(And the other boys too! -Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam )
He's just so adorable!
That's why almost every girl out there fell for him.
Including me =/
Well honestly, I hate this.
Crazy huh? Ikr.
Theres like A LOT OF WILD GIRLS out there that love Zayn.
If I were to meet him one day along the streets or any other places ( I know this won't happen ),
maybe I'll be crashed into pieces by the girls LOL.
Plus, I'm the shy type.
So, I'll let the other girls go towards him and maybe run away from him HAHA
And then I'll regret it.
How I wish I am a brave person!
Sigh*
It's okay.
I'll just stalk him for the rest of my life
Such a sad life.
Okay I should stop here.
I need to study for Chemistry! My exam is on next Friday! Wish me luck! :)

p/s: Well if I get a chance to talk to him, it would be useless. He probably forgets me the next day :(
Cute Spinning Flower Black