Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pointless

I should really be sleeping now but whatever.

Was thinking, since I've started attending church I've been taught to listen to my leaders. Now I feel quite blind. Just follow without question? Even if sometimes you THINK they're wrong, they're still kinda right, but is it still REALLY right? Follow blindly? Hmm, what I'm trying to say here dunno if anyone understands.

I always question myself (example ny k. :) ), so my cell leader decides it's right to do this, but on the other hand, I feel like it's not that right. But again, have been taught to listen to leaders (feels like blindly).

I know how to seek God for guidance, but how, if I don't trust my instinct? Follow again? Man, I'm not good with writing out my thoughts. Hmmm.. never mind, since I'm not going to be able to write my thoughts I shall finish this post with a question.

Listen to you leaders blindly? Or Challenge the norm, ignoring what your leader might have to say as long as you believe it's right?

I don't know if the question I typed out actually make sense but I shall debate against myself.

Okay, bye! Prayer meeting tmr! Sleep nights! :)
Cute Spinning Flower Black