Friday, March 4, 2011

Greetings from Shikaaa!


It's so good to finally be able to blog! I've been away for far too long (well, in the blogging world that is). I'm gonna try to be more consistent with this as I live my busy life. Days are certainly moving wayyyy faster than usual right now! So here's a list of 'the-10-things-that-you-might-have-missed-out-in-Shika's-life-ever-since-she-backslided-in-blogging-but-thank-goodness-now-she's-back-but-then-again-she-might-be-talking-too-much-right-now-so-ok-I-shall-get-straight-to-the-point-now-tee-hee~'.


1) My hair has grown longer.

2) My Monopoly Deal skills has improved.

3) Got 99/100 for WBA projects! (yay!)

4) Sort of backslided in Tumblr-ing too. (ok, this is not a very pleasant update. next!)

5) Working part time as a babysitter!

6) Fell in love with CoolBlog. Especially White Coffee. Yumms :)

7) Just cleaned my room yesterday. (err...whattt?)

8) Started watching American Idol Season 10 and Kemilau Cinta Kamila - thumbs UP!

9) Sean and I will perform 'Grenade'-Bruno Mars at WBA assembly! ( Damn, Im effin nervous! )

10) Fell in love with Scotty McCreery! :D


Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna go make myself a cup of Milo and watch some random RTM tv shows just to kill time :) And I promise to keep this blogging thing going! *pinky promises*
Cute Spinning Flower Black