Friday, February 18, 2011

Crazy fella like me ♥

Some time ago during early January Sean told me that he has decided to change his name to Osvaldo, because it sounds Italian. I thought that he was kidding around and didn't take it seriously until I realised that he secretly changed his name in my hp phonebook to Osvaldo. Lol. Later that night, he changed his nick on Facebook as well and changed his location to Italy. Hahaha.

Then yesterday, he called me suddenly and told me he change his name again.
Me: "What is it?"
Him: "Mashimaro"

L0L. I doubt many of you remember this cartoon character!

Then today, he wrote on my wall =
Him: "I changed my name again"
Me: "What?"
Him: "I'm now Hamtaro"
Me: "Oh... No more Mashimaro ah?"
Him: "Im Mashimaro at night while in the morning, I change to Hamtaro. ^^ "
Me: "......"

Sometimes I think he is too stressed studying at school. That why he's abit crazy nowdays. Haha!! xD
Cute Spinning Flower Black