Monday, December 20, 2010

My 14 Minutes Survey!


Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the question honestly. No lying or cheating.
Starting time : 11.49 a.m
Name : Shika Hanna
Brother(s) : 0
Eye color : Black?
Shoe size : 3 ==
Hair : Black
Piercings : Ears
Height : idk. But I'm short.
What are you wearing right now : T-shirt and shorts
Where do you live : Selangor
Favorite number : 2
Favorite drink : Coffee and h2o=P
Favorite month : December!
Favorite breakfast : er milk?
-Have you ever- Broken a bone : No
Been in a police car : In my dream
Fallen for a friend : =)
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : -
Swam in the ocean : No
Fallen asleep in school : Yes!
Broken someone’s hearts : Maybe
Cried when someone’s died : Obviously!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : =)
Saved e-mails : Yup
Been cheated on : No
-What- Your room look like : My room la == I have a medium-sized bedroom with light purple walls and white on the ceiling. There's 3 windows. I have a light brown curtain and 2 brown bookshelves. My bed is a single-sized bed. My bedspread is pink with white flowers on it, made by my mum about 2 years ago.i have a big desk with a bunch of random crap on it, a comfy chair, a computer, and lots of books. And I guess thats it. ( So long sia! )
What is right beside you : My bed
What is the last thing you ate : Chocolate 

-Who- Who did you last yell at? : Shivani
Who was the last person you danced with? : Faris! sikit lagi maw jatuh, sapa suruh nda hafal step =="
Who last made you smile ? : John =)
-Final Questions- What are you listening right now? : Change 
What did you do today? : idk~
Are you the oldest? : Yeah
Indoors or outdoors? : Both =)
-Today did you- Talk to someone you like : =)
Kiss anyone? : No
Sing? : Yeah!
Talk to to your ex? : no
Miss someone? : Yes
Eat? : Yes
-Last person who- You talk to on the phone? : Wai Quan
Made you cry? : idk T_T
Went to the movies with? : Joanne, Stella, Ashley, John and Sean!
You went to the mall with? : Family!
Who cheered you up? : Blogger =)
-Have you- Been to mexico? : No
Been to USA? : No
-Random- Have you crush on someone? : hahaha
What book are you reading right now? : Reborn - Paul Wilson
Best feeling in the world? : being loved? xP
Future kids name : Wattafak?! I'm too young to think about this

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : No
What’s under your bed : Dust
Favorite sport (s) : Badminton
Favorite place : My room and Aunt Mano's house ( super huge leh Dx )
What do you really hate? : Rude people

Do you have a job? : No...
What time is it now? : 12.13

With however long it took you to complete this , post as “ My __ Minutes Survey “ and tag 5 people .
        UmarEmiraBaomNashaAnastasyea

Cute Spinning Flower Black