Monday, September 6, 2010

introducing... Qristyn

two days ago, i was chatting with zac on msn, and he showed me his msn cartoon display pic which could make all sorts of emotions. after playing a game with him, and me WINNING, he finally told me the website to custom-make this kind of msn display pics. hahas. i think there's alot of people out there who already discovered this cartoon-thingy long time ago, but well, im just ABIT slow la. hohos. after spending quite a long time deciding her eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, clothes, background, blahblahblah, QRISTYN was finally borned! hahas. Zac exclaimed that she was cute the minute she appeared on my msn display pic.
=) yay.

Qristyn blushed when zac said she's cute:


like we girls, she also has frequent moodswings. hahas. Suddenly she's angry.

qristyn and her confused/scared look.
she's tired making all those faces.
my Qristyn uses Colgate Total White, that's why her teeth is shiny and white!

she's sick. she's vomiting. =(

she's winking! =D
hahas. i think she's trying to flirt with Zac's PurpleHead~
(* purplehead is zac's msn cartoon)

Sad and Crying~!
i was actually feeling quite down that day, and this little QRISTYN cheered me up with her funny emotions. it's quite surprising how such a simple thing could liften my dumb mood.
hohos.
Cute Spinning Flower Black