Sunday, June 27, 2010

Self praise is international disgrace

I have a lack of interesting things to blog recently, so KIND Joanne took the initiative to help me. hee. Quite lame though.


Joanne Chia says:
I got something for you to blog =x

Shika says:
ok ok! tell me :)

Joanne Chia says:
it's a question. first i test you.

Shika says:
ok.

Joanne Chia says:
a submarine can hold a maximum of 4 people. 3 people and 1 pregnant women went in. why did the submarine sink?

Shika says:
because got 5 people. (including the baby inside the body)

*paused for afew minutes*

Shika says:
WAIT. Because submarine are suppose to sink!

Joanne Chia says:
LOL. ya ya ya ya ya ya

Shika says:
heehee. Shika is clever.

Joanne Chia says:
my ass =.=

Joanne Chia says:
Self praise is international disgrace.

Shika; ice-angel says:
Rhymes!!

Joanne Chia says:
Ya. Blog it.


Kill her if today's post is stupid. Not my fault.
Cute Spinning Flower Black