Saturday, March 20, 2010

What did i do?

you know, life's been really good, but 5 minutes ago, someone made me feel really guilty. and you know when you say something, you don't realize that you're saying it like THAT, like you don't mean it that way, i don't know what i'm saying but i feel like crying my eyes out and now i feel like the worst living thing on earth. and i'd really like to have a best friend that i could talk to and laugh with. i hate being a "teenager". i really think that someone should glue my lips together. this sucks, I need a pet.

my current series addiction is none other than
*************************************************************

VIERA JOSEPH
I miss that girl so much ! :) She came from Kuching and was going to stay in Kl for a day off to Melbourne again :'/  *waves with napkin*
So we went for dinner. Is that restaurant called greenview ? I think so. *scratches head*
Anyway , i ate crab until it flew to the other table :/
Dang it ! Thank goodness no one saw , at least , that's what I think.
uh huh , *vroom vroom* we went home , showered , and *poof*
Joanne , Viera and i went out again!
Joanne went visiting , so she left Viera and i at The Gardens :)
We bought 12.00pm tickets for valentine's day at gsc signature and sat at Alexis drinking tea till the movie started :) Movie was pretty good !
JESSICA ALBA & PATRICK DEMPSEY !
hot stuff ! hot stuff ! *wipes sweat*

And btw, just wanna let you read this essay written by a student in Sabah.


Kalu ko paham bahasa baku sabah, I'm proud of you!
mudah-mudahan kmurang paham kio!


Cute Spinning Flower Black