Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm happy!

For the past few days, life has been kind to me. Other than some issues, the other areas of my life has been smooth sailingI'm contented and happy. Now i only wish all these would continue being so fine because at the back of my mind i kept worrying that good days don't last long.

Anyway, im currently kinda irritated by a babe who thinks she's God. When she is doing "A", she says "A" is fantastic. When she turns to "B", she says "A" sucks and "B" rocks. Then proceeds to say nasty remarks about people who do "A". And then when she moves on to "C", she would say "C" is the right choice and that "B" is lousy -.-Wth?? I can't stand girls who constantly bring other people down to make themselves seem better. Different people have different opinions and choices, so why should you care so much and insult someone else's choice? Worse is, when you were doing "A" yourself, you were saying how great it was, isn't it? It doesn't mean that just because you moved on from "A" to "B", it means that everyone else should think that "B" is better too. You are not that superior okay, so stop thinking that you are. Anyway, you people don't have to understand what im trying to say. I just had to rant and get those feelings out of my mind.


Woke up early in the morning to finish a project that was due 6pm that day. Zac and Joanne came to my house to wait for me. No, they came to whine that i'm going to be late for the movie. Haha.

Finished the essay just in time and rushed to suntec in a cab
. Zac bought the sofa seats again. Comfy! I refuse to sit the normal uncomfortable seats ever since he started buying sofa seats. Lol. I think for just a few dollars more, the sofa seats are really much more worth, and there's even a coffee table to rest your legs!


*potential spoilers ahead. Highlight to read*

OMG! Such a tough choice to make :(
If it were you, would you choose to give the blood to your mum or your daughter?

I think that if you think about it logically, should be give daughter since the mum doesn't have much days left anyway. However, if you think morally, should be filial to the mum! You can always have a new daughter, but will never get a new mother.

Aiya, i also dont know how to choose.

I love the "wife-song" when the wife of mark-lee went to jail! So nice. But i can't find the song track anywhere online. I dont even know the title of the song. Anyone of you have the title?

Oh ya oh ya! The part about "mickey mouse red bra" and "ni chi bao ler mei yo" (pin yin fail -.-) was super funny! I kept laughing.


*end of potential spoilers*
Cute Spinning Flower Black