Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MSN is fun sometimes :)


zac says:
your blog entries make me feel like eating mac now


' ice-angel (me) says:
only one small part of the entry is about mac =D


zac says:

but i still wanna eatttttt

zac says:argg

' ice-angel (me) writes:



zac says:
ahahahha!!

zac says:
cuteeeeeee


' ice-angel (me) writes:

zac says:
*FAINT*


zac says:drinks?
' ice-angel (me) writes:


zac says:
hahahhaha!!


' ice-angel (me) says:
$4 student meal

zac says:
very cuteeeeeee


zac says:
yea yea cheep cheep!!


' ice-angel (me) says:pay by cash or ezlink?

zac says:
cash


zac says:
i'm a member!

' ice-angel (me) says:
okay. please tap your card.

zac says:
ok


zac says:
*beep*


' ice-angel (me) says:
*beep*

' ice-angel (me) says:
LOL!

zac says:
xD


zac says:
YAYYYYYYYYY


' ice-angel (me) says:
haha. We are both suffering from incurable hyperness today.

Disclaimer: My mouse wasn't working properly yesterday that's why the pictur
e is so ugly! haha. Was drawn in a hurry :) Macdonalds is FAST food mahs.



*******************************************************


IM SINGLE LAH!
-.-

Do i have the "I'm attached" words written on my forehead?? Im NOT attached! I don't know why but recently for the past few months, people always thought that im attached. And when i ask them how come they think im attached, they say because i have alot of photos taken with Zac in my photo gallery. AIYA -.- He is not my boyfriend lah. I also have photos there taken with other boys and girls mah. Where got him only. Zac is just a good friend, and probably one of the best guy friend that i like to go out with. Because he likes taking photos silently (especially unique photos) and most guys don't. Haha. That's the reason why i have so many photos with him! I seldom take photos with other guys that i go out with because they have the "i don't like to take photo" face.

Bah. The worst thing is, when i asked some people why they thought i got boyfriend, they replied: "dont know lei".
Cute Spinning Flower Black