Saturday, December 19, 2009

More posts.

Disney's baby elephant dumbo is damn cute. I have the soft toy at home and it's so cute that i never fail to smile whenever i walk past it . Haha. The soft toy is cuter than how it looked in the google pictures. It looks somehow like a real toddler!!

I used to dislike children alot but after my baby cousin was born, i began to think that actually some kids very cute! That day i went to visit "iyan" (her name), i had a strong urge to bring her home to play. Haha. And the strangest thing was, i carried her to hug because she was too cute to resist. I had never voluntarily carried a child before this. Omg.


____________________________________________________


I've havent been blogging properly, nor blogging as frequent as i should. Well, gotta say that i've been busy stressing over quite a number of things. So when i get home, usually i just want to plop onto my bed and hug my pillow, or just stare at the tv.

I'm feeling quite disheartened at some things that arent going my way. I do wish life was nicer and easier for me.

Oh welllllllllllll.

The current song on my repeat list is Kesha's Tik Tok. Click here to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_JPdYPDVg The chorus is quite catchy. It's on loop in my brain. Haha.
Cute Spinning Flower Black